Tuesday, 14 August 2012

D'awwww!

Today's update brings us TWO pictures!



She is three weeks old now and becoming more active.

 "...she loves to chew lol more than the others so I think lots of chewy toys are in order lol. She is the biggest pup now for sure and when she sleeps her wrinkles fall over her face. I tried the pups on some food yesterday no enticing needed they all devoured it. Especially her she laid in the middle of the dish hahaha. She walks pretty good now and has started playing with her brothers and sisters."
All of this brings such happiness to me. The more she grows, the more sure I am that she was exactly the right pup for me. She's becoming such a beautiful dog and I love that she will have a personality to match her adult size.

No comments:

Post a Comment