Tomorrow is a big day! Not THE big day, but pretty huge just the same.
Tomorrow I am going to go visit the litter and officially claim my puppy. After that, it will be all waiting for it to grow and be ready for me to be it's mommy.
I may have gone a little nuts today with picking up supplies for it. Miss Bisceroni is my first little one, but kittens are more or less happy with a string and a loose feather in terms of belongings.
No, this is much different. It's like there is a new baby on the way. Like a brand new, expectant parent, I have gone nuts.
Of course my puppy can only eat the best food. Of course she must have the cutest, chewiest toys. Of course her bed must feel as soft as the down on a chick. To have anything less might result in my little cuddly pup developing some unknown disorder of....SOME kind. I would spend hours upon hours beside her bed at the pet hospital, holding her paw, as the vet looks at me with disappointment for not knowing that my puppy needed a sheep toy and not a cow toy.
The agony.
But here I am. Both arms tired out from carrying my load home. I am only short a crate, which I am flip flopping over which kind to buy.
After all...I don't want to get the wrong one. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment